What will your accommodations with us look like?
- You will be welcomed and accommodated in a warm, respectful and united environment;
- You can share your experiences with other women who are in the same situation as you, in an atmosphere where we respect each other’s differences and rhythms;
- You will have access to qualified staff who will listen to you and respect your decisions;
- If you have children, they can receive support from specialized youth workers. We assure you that this will be done with respect and without judging you as the mother;
- Although you will have to share common areas, you will have access to your own room;
- You can take some time to reflect while being accompanied and supported in your efforts.
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND FREE. YOU CAN CONTACT US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
You do not have to stay with us to have access to our services. Benefit from our services and take the first step towards the unique opportunity to regain power over your life, regain your autonomy, break the silence and isolation and be informed of your rights.
L’Ombre-Elle Phone: 819 326-1321
SOS Domestic violence: 1 800 363-9010