- Services – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Hospitality and accommodation in a warm atmosphere;
- A safe place where you can take some time to reflect;
- A place to share your experiences with other women in similar situations;
- Qualified workers with a feminist approach to domestic violence, attentive to your needs and respectful of your decisions;
- Support for your legal procedures;
- Individual and group meetings.
L‘Ombre-Elle also has:
- Services without accommodation;
- External consultations;
- Service points for meetings (Mont-Tremblant, Ste-Agathe and St-Sauveur);
- 24-hour phone service;
- Follow-up post-accommodation;
- Prevention and awareness assistance;
- Support with legal procedures and with the Director of Youth Protection when required.
All of our services are free and confidential.