When you surf the Internet, your activities are recorded! This means your attacker can trace all the sites you have visited, that is to say, your history. It’s possible to erase the tracks of your visits on our site. To do this, follow the instructions below.
If you are using the Internet Explorer browser:
- Locate the “Tools” menu in the top bar and click on “Internet Option”;
- A window will appear. Click on the “General” tab;
- Click on the “Delete files” button in the “Temporary files” option;
- Click on the “Delete History” button in the “History” section;
- Click “OK”
If you are using a Mac computer and the Safari browser, the procedure is simple:
Just go to the menu bar under Safari and click on “Clear cache”.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Enter the “Tools” section of the main toolbar;
- Click on “Erase my tracks”;
- Click on “all boxes”;
- Click on “Clear my tracks now”.
For Google Chrome:
- Enter the “History” section of the main toolbar;
- Click on “View full history”;
- Click on “Clear browsing data …”.
If you are concerned about your safety, visit Internet from a public place such as a municipal library or internet café.